These batteries have a power capacity of 3000mAh and a nominal voltage of 3.7V.
Their standard charge is 2A, though they can withstand a max charging current of up to 4A
These batteries each come in individual plastic cases, ensuring their safe storage and transportation.
Rate capacity: 3000mAh
Nominal voltage: 3.7V
Voltage of discharging: 2.5V
Max charging current: 4A
Standard charge: 2A
Discharging current: 20A
Plus discharging current: 35A
Efest IMR 18650 3000mAh 35A Battery
Lithium Battery Safety, Storage and Disposal Warning
Please read and understand the dangers associated with Lithium Ion Batteries as they can be very dangerous if used improperly.
- Always use a battery charger which is rated for Li-ion Cells.
- When charging Lithium-ion batteries they should never be left unattended.
- Please note all Lithium-ion batteries have a life cycle and should be replaced every two years.
- Never expose Lithium-ion batteries to extreme temperatures.
- Never fully discharge batteries.
- Always keep Lithium-Ion batterie secure and not loose.
- If you find your battery has a broken PVC wrap, do not continue to use.