- Type: IMR 18650 Flat
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharging Cut-Off Voltage: 2.75V
- Charging Cut-Off Voltage: 4.2V
- Internal Resistance: 30m Ohm
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Constant Discharging Current: 20A
- The CDC Keeps At 25A Even Only 40% of Power Left
- Fully Charging Time: Down To 1.5Hours By Using Golisi Chargers
- Cycle Times: >800
- Operation Temperature: Charging (0-45 Celsius）/Discharging(-20-60 Celsius)
- Free Battery case with every pair of battery ordered
Lithium Battery Safety, Storage and Disposal Warning
Please read and understand the dangers associated with Lithium Ion Batteries as they can be very dangerous if used improperly.
- Always use a battery charger which is rated for Li-ion Cells.
- When charging Lithium-ion batteries they should never be left unattended.
- Please note all Lithium-ion batteries have a life cycle and should be replaced every two years.
- Never expose Lithium-ion batteries to extreme temperatures.
- Never fully discharge batteries.
- Always keep Lithium-Ion batterie secure and not loose.
- If you find your battery has a broken PVC wrap, do not continue to use.